Evolutionarily built with a cutting-edge PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe controller, the Viper VP4300 gaming solid state drive is pushin expectations with incredibly high-speed Read and Write transfers, perfect for all gamers and tech enthusiasts. Equipped with DDR4 DRAM cache, the VP4300 gaming SSD enables higher timings compared to PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs, resulting in blazingly fast quick start-up times.
By providing superior reliability across data-heavy tasks and intense action-packed games, the VP4300 is the optimal choice for hardcore gamers. Designed with the best-in-class heatshield designs, the VP4300series will include 2 new, low-profile heatshields. Users can choose between an asymmetric and unique aluminum heatshield design, giving users an edgy build, or a one-time use graphene heatshield to ensure excellent thermal dissipation to avoid overheating for tight spaces.
- Gaming SSD with superior performance
- Built with the latest Innogrit IG5236 Gen4 x 4 high-speed controller
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Two optional heatshields included: Aluminum heatshield & Graphene heatshield
- Thermal throttling technology
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 70C
- Terrabytes Written (TBW): up to 1000TB
- 4K Aligned Random Read: up to 800K IOPs
- 4K Aligned Random Write: up to 800K IOPs
- Sequential Read (ATTO): up to 7,400MB/s
- Sequential Write (ATTO): up to 5,500MB/s
- Sequential Read (CDM): up to 7,400MB/s
- Sequential Write (CDM): up to 5,500MB/s
- O/S Supported: Windows 7*/8.0*/8.1/10